Monoxide Alarm provides two important safety devices in a single unit. The voice alarm eliminates any confusion and clearly warns you and your family of a smoke or carbon monoxide danger, or if your battery is in need of replacement. Alarm can be installed as a single unit, or in a multiple station configuration that will enable wireless communication with the other alarms in the case of a smoke or CO event.
- Wireless Communication between additional units (upto 12) within a interconnected system without having to run new wiring
- Alerts user to replace after 10 years of operation
- Voice Alarm announces Fire, when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces Warning Carbon Monoxide when a CO hazard is detected.
- Combination Alarm detects both Smoke and Carbon Monoxide
- Silent Mode Feature Temporarily silences nuisance alarms
- Peak Level Memory – Alarm detects 100ppm or higher, the unit will announce Carbon Monoxide Previously Detected to warn of the CO incident, when the Test/Reset button is pressed
- Not compatible with other wireless interconnected alarms